This is probably the post where I’m supposed to say something peppy and amusing and heartfelt about the holidays, internet, but I just finished the long drive back home and all I want for (post) Christmas is a bath and a nap and a spotlessly clean floor.
Go watch that holiday movie you love so much again.
1. Know your hiding spots to get away from annoying relatives when necessary.
2. Rest when you can.
3. Plaster a huge grin on your face for anyone you see. Or just be really, really happy to see them.
4. Don’t be afraid to make fresh tracks.
5. But be ready to follow the leader when you need to.
6. Examine your surroundings.
8. And run.
9. And run.
10 Make snow angels.
12. And do what you have to do to get the best treats.
DIY presents people actually want. They do exist Like this badass personalized WoW themed coffee mug I made for a friend. Instructions here.